The role as the creative assistant is to help with the vision and creative direction of the blog. You will help with shoots and brainstoriming key ideas. This is a job that will allow you to work extremely closely with me.
· Not a blogger/no immediate plans of starting a blog
· Experience with camera/photography ( Blog camera is a Canon 5d Mark IV) - this is a strict requirement
· Design skills
· This role is best suited for students who are studying in the creative field
· Creative concepting skills
Ability to take a client brief and interpret it in a unique way.
· Creative vision of photoshoots.
· Shoot blog content (outdoors/indoors), Sundays only – unless otherwise stated.
- Video content may be included as needed.
· Concepting key content for the blog
- Coming up with ideas of stories to shoot.
- Scouting locations for shoots based on vision
· Attend events to capture social content. (willing to travel as needed)
· Capture behind the scenes content of major photoshoots.
· Please submit resume
· Creative samples/portfolio
· List of all social media handles.
SUBMIT ALL materials TO MANAGER@THATHAYETRIDA.COM
Must be available on weekends. 3-5 hours a week.