The role of a blog assistant is primarily to assist Hayet with the running/maintenance of the blog and all the behind the scenes work that goes into it. This role is designed for someone who thinks on their feet, who problem solves and is willing to learn and adapt as needed.
STRICT JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Not a blogger/no plans of starting a blog (I BELIEVE IN YOU, BUT I NEED YOU FULLY FOCUSED)
· Time management skills (I AM NOT THE BEST AT THIS, SO YOU NEED TO BETTER AT IT THAN ME)
· Communications skills (THIS IS ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP, AND I CANNOT READ YOUR MIND)
· Prior experience is a plus (I NEED YOU TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING, SO I WOULD PREFER YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE)
· Must know how to drive (BECAUSE I REALLY don't)
FLEXIBILITY ON WEEKENDS (SHOOTS) AND SOME WEEKNIGHTS (EVENTS)
Assist with the planning of photoshoots (communicate with manager to align on shot list)
- Preparing looks
- Steaming looks/packing and unpacking
- Return any clothes needed to brands
- Order any clothes/items needed
Communicate with Photographer to schedule shoot dates, times and location
- RESEARCH LOCATIONS BASED ON THEME
- CREATE DAY OF SHOOT SCHEDULE
- COORDINATE MAKEUP ARTIST, HAIR APPOINTMENTS AS NEEDED.
Coordinate calendar to ensure posting dates, captions, event/travel schedule.
- IN SOME CASES YOU WILL POST ON MY BEHALF (WHEN I HAVE TO TRAVEL)
Attend events and handle social media coverage during events
Upload weekly content onto blog.
- Shopping links
- Written content
TASKS MAY ALSO INCLUDE RUNNING BLOG ERRANDS, RETURNING PACKAGES ETC.
5 - 10 HOURS A WEEK
$10 /HOUR (INCREASE WILL BE CONSIDERED AFTER 3 MONTHS PROBABATION PERIOD)
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME, AND cover-letTER TO MANAGER @THATHAYETRIDA.COM (PLEASE ADDRESS TO Kellie MILLER...SHE WILL BE YOUR BOSS IF YOU GET HIRED, SO BE NICE)